Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

i pinterest to make funky crafts

Hello everyone,

Just like to say, who else likes to pinterest?
I nanny and i have created many different crafts using pinterest.  A month ago, i created sensory bottles from old water bottles that have noodles, water and one with soap and water.  Ive created a timeout bottle for my twin girls using water, oil, glitter glue and glitter.
Just recently, i created a ribbon pull from a dollar tree gift box and dollar tree ribbon.
I plan on making many different activities for the kids I nanny for.  Their birthday is coming up and I plan on making a collage of photos in picture frames and making lanterns.

My greatest past time is getting creative and making crafts.  I plan on making a craft class and having others get inspired.  I have inspired my girls to help and I really hope to see many other peoples on pinterest projects!

3 comments:

UX Design Studio said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Ciba Vision Freshlook Contact Lens said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Post a Comment