Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reading to my girls

Today has been a very fun day!  My girls love that I read to them.  They pick 4 books for the bookcase and we sit on the floor.  One girl on my left and one on my right.  They point at pictures in the book and I proceed to tell them what the pictures are. 
The girls are very close to learning to say the words themselves.  They babble, but thats part of the learning experience!

I would have to say the hardest part, is when its nap time and my girls do not want to listen.  I have hit the terrible two tantrums already and we are only sixteen months old.  There is kicking, hitting, and crying on the ground.  I just wish sometimes that I had their father to help when it gets to times like these.  I hate to say no, but how will they learn that its not ok to kick, and hit?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am writing my story, so I can show other single mothers, that even though we struggle everyday, work a lot to give our children the best lives, we are the ones that need to make sure that we give ourselves the space and time. We need to show others that we are strong and that anything is possible.

Post a Comment