Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Childhood memory

Taking a look back on when I remember my first halloween, I dont think it was until my brother was born, the halloween blizzard of 91!  That is the earliest one that I can remember.  My brother was born a week before halloween, and I went with a friend and we only went out for a little bit in our costumes and jackets, but came back a little bit later for hot cocoa. 


Such a wonderful part of the season!  Then comes the next two holidays.


What are you doing for thanksgiving and christmas?  Going to a family members house, going to have it at your house?  Just make sure that you remember that its the holiday season and that our children are the ones that need to benefit the most of the holiday.  They get to see cousins that they dont see much, get to eat cookies and treats and just have fun!


Member that have fun, be joyful, and love everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment