Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Telling my story one day at a time

I am sharing my story to the world about being a single mom to twins.  I want to show other moms that it can be done!  Its the joy of having children that change everything.  Yes, it might be tough at times, but there is always joy in every moment.

Make sure to have a support system.  I had a doula, and four family friends that helped me through my pregnancy and labor.  I have my mom to lean on.
I rely the most on my girls father, and my best friend. They mean the world to me.  When I'm having a bad day I talk to them.
Another thing to keep in mind is music.  Always listen to music.  It helps takes your mind of the issue at hand, also it helps babies or toddlers to calm down.  My girls love music.  We dance in the living room.  Its totally so much fun!

I struggled the first year. I thought how can I raise two little girls, and still have time to myself?  I pushed on and made it through each day.  If you look at the big picture and the future it gets kinda scary.  One day at a time!!  Look at it as one day at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment