Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Struggles

Being a single mom with twin girls has it ups and downs. Its very rewarding being a mother. I cherish it everyday. I lean on my friends and family when times get tough.
Some of the ups are twins play with each other, until they get upset and do not want to be around each other anymore. We learn sign language, how to interact with each other and so much more. Its like having a little school! My girls have learned so much! My oldest knows 20 sign language words.
Some of the downs, is not having much alone time. I know having a family means sacrificing free time, and partying. But in reality its giving up your sense of self for the time being. I have learned how to balance my time. Its a balance that has taken me a year to figure out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment