Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fitness Professional

I have been in the nutrition, fitness, wellness world for quite a few years.  I have a degree in exercise physiology, have been a personal trainer, a fitness instructor, am a supervisor for herbalife.  I can sell nutritional supplemental products, but I feel that working in home and with your own body is the most beneficial along with eating right.  That is why I'm trying to find my niche for starting up my own business.  Call it Scratch.  Home-cooked meals that are healthy, fruits and vegetables always, and you can't go wrong with fresh baked goodies.  The only thing that is when going on a portion control diet, you have to be able to trick your mind that you only get to eat a little bit of the goodies!  Its a mind game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment