Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot Outside!!

Today is August 8th and in Minnesota we have hit the hottest time of the year.  How do I keep my girls cool?  Well for one I keep them inside with a/c, and run around with only their diapers on!!  But after a while they get sick of running around the house, so we decide to go outside in the hot, humid 100 degree weather.  Its only pleasant in the shade.  YUCK!!  Well, we have a little kiddie pool, and they absolutely love it!  They would rather play with the toys in the pool then be in the house!  But we can only be outside for 15 minutes at a time, otherwise we might get heat stroke.  
So we go in, get a drink, and you know what?  My girls go right back to the door and want to go back outside! I love that my girls would rather be outside then inside!  I remember telling them before they were born that I want my children to love outdoors, the fresh air, the warm breeze, and running around!  
Now I love that they want to do that all the time now!
Too bad its going to be 100 with humidity all week. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment